Directions to Wonham Oak Cottages from the M5
We are 15/20 minutes from J27 of the M5 and from Tiverton Parkway Railway Station. Satellite Navigation will bring you close by using our post code (EX16 9HY), you will need the directions for the last 150 yards. We don’t have a road name.
1. Take J27 exit on M5 and take the Tiverton A361 exit off the roundabout.
2. Follow dual carriageway until you reach a roundabout (about 7 miles); turn right here to Bampton onto A396; following the road through Bolham & Cove.
3. At next roundabout (Exeter Inn on right) turn left staying on A396 to Dulverton; At Black Cat junction there is a triangle in the road; Stay on A396 which goes straight across signed Dulverton/ Minehead. Do not turn left over the bridge or go right up the hill.
4. About half a mile along, after the Oakfordbridge sign, there is a staggered cross roads sign and then as you approach road narrowing sign, turn right up Wonham Cross lane. You have to look out for the turning. If you get to the turning on the left with the bridge you have come too far.
5. Go along this lane up the incline, you will pass a house on your right and further along you will see some signs on your left to Wonham Coach House and Wonham Farm. Continue past these and on past Wonham Barton on your right. About 150 yards after Wonham Barton you will come to a driveway with an honesty box and sign saying Wonham Oak Eco Cottages….turn into the drive - you have arrived! Drive down the hill. As the track curves around to the right turn left and you will see the lets on your left. The top one is Lime Kiln Cottage and the second one Stone Quarry Cottage, you can park right beside your let.